Lately, I have been very impressed with many of my small business clients who are doing an incredible job at marketing their business using Facebook. They are engaging their customers and prospects alike and in return they are generating new business.
- If you don’t already have a Facebook page setup for your business, then you should head on right over to Facebook and set one up. It should take less than 15 minutes.
- Integrate a call to action for visitors to like your Facebook page when you get a website redesign. The more people that like your page, the greater the potential for you to reach more people including their friends on Facebook. This is simply word of mouth done with a few clicks. When someone likes a post that you made on Facebook all of their friends on Facebook get to see it too. Consider that the average Facebook person has 150 friends. This is a great opportunity to increase referrals.
- Integrate your Facebook feed on your website to entice others when they visit. This would give your visitors a peek into the conversation you are having on your Facebook page including any offers or promotions that you might run from time to time.
- Create a custom Facebook cover photo to match your new website redesign. Be sure to include your new marketing message. This will give you a professional look and make a great impression.
- Take it a step further and create a custom landing page on Facebook so that those that you are engaged with on your Facebook page can request information or buy directly from your Facebook page.
If you are already using Facebook, leave us your thoughts on how to get the most of it. If you have questions, feel free to ask us.
If you are in need of a custom Facebook page design to match your website redesign we can help. Give us a call at 877-877-4936 or visit us online at www.captivatedesigns.com