Put Information at the Fingertips of Your Website Users with a Mobile Web Design.
A dedicated mobile website is recommended for businesses who experience a high percentage of traffic from mobile devices. Mobile websites are designed specifically for mobile devices.
The benefits of a Mobile Web Design:
- Loading websites faster
- Making data entry of online forms easier
- Providing Easy Navigation
- Eliminating the need for scrolling, pinching and zooming.
Mobile Web Design v. Responsive Design
A mobile website allows you to scale your website down, so that your most accessed information are at the fingertips of your users. While Responsive designs adjust to different screen sizes, one may still need to scroll down to find fill out website forms.
Most mobile devices are not powerful enough to render large images, causing browsers to crash or screens to freeze up. As a result images are stripped down and optimized for faster loading and better performance. The content for mobile websites is organized into one column making it easier for users to read the information. For example, in the case of a restaurant, a prospective customer may just need access to directions, the phone number, the menu and online reservations. A mobile device can be scaled down just to focus on this key information while eliminating other information that will otherwise slow the website down on a mobile device, such as galleries, press page, about us page.
BENEFITS OF A MOBILE WEB DESIGN
- FASTER LOADING TIMESYour mobile website will load faster and more easily on mobile devices, making it easy for users to access your content.
- OPTIMAL USER EXPERIENCEUsers can have access to a beautiful and user-friendly website, specially tailored for mobile devices with information at their fingertips.
- MORE COST EFFECTIVEMobile websites are a cheaper alternative to building a website app.
- INCREASE ENGAGEMENTMobile websites make it easier for customers to click to call or fill out forms and enter data to contact your company.