Website Design – 5 Proven Strategies for Increasing Website Lead Generation
Do you find that your website is lacking something? Do your website traffic numbers suggest that, even though potential customers are coming to your site, they are leaving just as quickly?
Why? Maybe all your website needs is a little tweaking. Read on to learn about simple, but reliable, tactics to:
o Generate more leads and sales;
o Increase your return on investment;
o Reduce your advertising cost; and
o Increase the credibility of your business image.
By implementing any of these five proven best practices for increasing lead generation you are sure to see a boost in the number of leads and inquiries you receive from your website.
1. Make it easy for potential customers to find your contact information. A Contact Us page is a great start, but each page of your site should also have your phone number at the top right and bottom. Lead into it with a call to action such as, “Call now,” “Contact us today,” or “We are standing by to assist you,” etc.
2. Provide several ways to contact you. Not every customer is the same – some prefer to speak with a representative, some prefer the anonymity of email. Provide a phone number, email address, online form, live chat option, and a click-to-call option on your website to give every potential customer a way to contact you.
3. Add a call to action on each page of your website. Each page of your site should contain information, but should also entice a customer to act on that information, such as “Request a free estimate,” “Schedule a free consultation,” “Sign up for our newsletter,” “Download our free report,” “Schedule service,” or whatever action you would like your visitors to take.
4. After contact, keep the customer engaged. On your website thank-you page – the page that shows up after the customer fills out a form – give them the option to sign up for your product or service, provide a bonus offer that they won’t find on your main website, ask them to share your information with a friend, or “like” your page on Facebook.
5. Use video to make your customer – and search engines – more comfortable. Adding video to your website lets you speak directly to your customers in your authentic voice. People feel extra comfort in knowing exactly who they are doing business with. Studies also show that a video on your website makes your site 30 times more likely to show up on the front page of Google.
If you need help implementing any of these tactics and strategies, please feel free to contact Captivate Designs, a New York Web Design Company for a FREE Quote or call 877-877-4936.