If you have a website but you are getting little to no exposure online, there are many free ways that you can drive qualified and targeted traffic to your website. For the purpose of this article we will discuss five.
- Article Marketing – Using frequently searched long tail keywords, I create articles that are highly optimized with these keywords. I then submit the article to article directories. In turn these articles are indexed by the search engines and are likely to come up on top search engines for e.g 5 ways a blog boost your seo leading to an increase in traffic to your website.
- Press Releases – Press releases can be used in a similar fashion to articles in terms of keyword optimization, the added benefit is, depending on the quality of your press release, it can be picked up by Google and Yahoo News which can lead to a huge boost in traffic to your website.
- Posting Comments on Industry Blogs – Another strategy that I utilize on a frequent basis is posting comments on topics that are relevant to my target customers, and proving input and tips. The great thing about posting comments is that everyone that reads that article is likely to view the comment, which usually have a link that leads back to your website. I have gotten clients just utilizing this simply strategy.
- Google AdWords – I have long been an advocate that a business can start today, launch a Google AdWords campaign tomorrow and land its first customer the next day. Although not recommended for business with low price points. Google AdWords is an excellent source for driving highly qualified and targeted traffic to a business website.
- Search Engine Optimization – Of course optimizing your website for keywords that target customers are using to find similar businesses online can be a huge source of web traffic, it usually takes a longer time to reap the rewards and requires ongoing maintenance, depending on the competitive nature of the business, and its location. But it’s totally worth it, because once you are indexed in the top pages in as little as 90 days, you can expect to reap the rewards of unlimited traffic depending on the position that you are ranked.
Nicole McCullum is the founder of Captivate Designs a New York Web Design Company specializing in Website Redesign. If you are looking for Website Design Syracuse NY, we welcome the opportunity to be of service to you. For a Free Consultation on your Website Design Syracuse NY project, please feel free to call us at 877-877-4936.