Increase Sales and Revenue with Visually Appealing
Only 10% of leads received will purchase from you right away; for the other 90% you need to nurture your relationship with them so they can get to know, like and trust you in order for you to move them further down the sales funnel. Email marketing can help you turn prospects into customers, reactivate past clients, increase referrals from existing clients and upsell existing clients.
The key to have an effective email marketing strategy that touches your list on a consistent basis with well-targeted messages.
We are adept at helping our clients setup strategic email marketing campaigns by creating eye-catching email design, helping them build their email list, setting up newsletter templates or drip campaigns, developing newsletter topics and creating content for bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly campaigns.
Boring text only emails make it more difficult for you to captivate the attention of your readers! Our email design service makes your branding stronger for maximum visual impact and gets your readers to take action.
CLOSE MORE SALES WITH EMAIL MARKETINGBuild relationships and stay top of mind with prospects, so they think of you first, when they are ready to buy. Nurture leads with tailored, relevant and persuasive content, through consistent and timely email campaigns, so that prospects get to know, like and trust you.
INCREASE BRAND RECOGNITIONGet higher click through rates and increase sales with professionally designed emails that are stunning and eye-catching. Our email designs are visually appealing and make it easy for readers to consume your content in a user-friendly way.
INCREASE YOUR RETURN OF INVESTMENTEmail has proven time and time again to be one of the most effective forms of marketing. A recent study by Experian showed that for every dollar invested in email marketing, marketers see approximately $44.25 return on their investment.
VISUALLY APPEALING DESIGN THAT GRABS THE ATTENTION OF READERSIncrease customer engagement with a visually appealing, interactive, custom email template that is consistent with your branding. Maximize conversions with strategically placed call to attention that get your readers to take action.